peterflemming.ca is hosted by Art Engine.
Eternal thanks to BEK in Norway for 6 and a half years of amazing hosting! 11.26.2003 - 4.3.2010
- FEBRUARY 2014: (solo exhibition) Instrumentation: Variations part of Mois Multi at the Galerie des arts visuels de L'Université Laval, Québec City, QC
- MAY 2014: (group exhibition + conference) Art & Science – Hybrid Art & Interdisciplinary Research, EDTM, Tallin, Estonia
- JUNE-JULY 2014: (residency) Headlands Centre for the Arts, Sausalito, California
- JUNE 2014: (residency) Treasure Hill Artist Village, Taipei, Taiwan
- APRIL 2014: (collaborative residency + exhibition + symposium w. Christine Swintak) TRIBE (Transitory Research Initiative Of The Balkans & Eastern Europe) CIANT (Prague), MoTA (Ljubljana), BIS (Istanbul), ARToS (Nicosia)
- FALL 2014: (solo exhibition) Instrumentation: Variations at Stride Gallery, Calgary AB
- OCTOBER 2013: Fight or fight, (commissioned public work) Nuit Blanche, curated by Crystal Mowry and Ivan Jurakic, Toronto
- OCTOBER 2013: Instrumentation: Variations at Le Bon Accueil - lieu d'art contemporain, Rennes, France
- NEW WORK-IN-PROGRESS: Irrational Orchestration slideshow of research images and experiments in studio.
- NEW VIDEO: Documentation of Instrumentation: Variations site variable versions of Instrumentation around the world, May-December 2012.
- NEW VIDEO: Documentation of Pendulum Music On A Long Thing Wire installation/performance from Objet Inusitée Eastern Bloc, Montreal, December 2012.
- MAY 2013: Continuous Instrumentation, installation, performance, Exceptions series curated by Eric Mattson, Darling Foundry, Montreal, QC.
- MAY 2013: sound installation, FIMAV (Festival international de musique actuelle de Victoriaville), Victoriaville, QC.
- Added several links to press, reviews, interviews on the Instrumentation exhibition at SKOL, Montreal, May - June 2012.
- SEPTEMBER 2012: Instrumentation, solo exhibition, [Séquence] Centre d'art contemporain, Chicoutimi, QC.
- SEPTEMBER 2012: Instrumentation, solo exhibition, part of Meta.Morf 2012 - Biennale for art and technology, Trondheim, Norway.
- NOVEMBER 2012: Instrumentation, Piksel Festival, Bergen, Norway.
- DECEMBER 2012: Instrumentation, Pixxelpoint New Media Art Festival, Nova Gorica-Gorizia, Slovenia.
- DECEMBER 2012: Pendulum Music On A Long Thin Wire, performance/installation, Eastern Bloc, Montreal, QC.
- NEW VIDEO: Documentation Instrumentation exhibition at SKOL, Montreal, May - June 2012.
- 3 NEW VIDEOS OF RECENT EXPERIMENTS: INSTRUMENTATION
- JULY 2012: Instrumentation at Anna Leonowens Gallery, solo exhibition as part of NSCAD artist in residence programme, Halifax NS.
- MAY 2012: Instrumentation in the BIAN (Montreal Biennale of Electronic Art), solo exhibition at SKOL, Montreal QC.
- JUNE 2012: Instrumentation in Emergencies, group exhibition for European Capital of Culture, Guimaraes, Portugal.